As this is posted, many Princeton students are hard at work on their senior theses. Some are on campus right now participating in the residential colleges’ wintersession Senior Thesis Bootcamps. PCURs over the years have written extensively on this very important Princeton milestone. Browse through the posts below if you’ll be writing your thesis soon, are writing it right now, or maybe should be writing now.
- Andrea Reino, “Preparing for your Senior Thesis Before your Senior Year: Tips on Funding your Research”
- Rafi Lehmann, “Training for the Thesis Marathon”
- Andrea Reino, “The Senior Thesis: Start Early!”
- Saira Reyes, “How to Make Progress on Your Lab-Thesis Outside of the Lab”
- Taylor Griffith, “Writing a Creative Thesis: An Interview with Edric Huang ’18”
- Shannon FitzGerald, “Reframing the Senior Thesis for Intellectual Interest and Public Service”
There’s many more senior thesis posts where these come from, so feel free to check out the Senior Thesis category for more reading. If you’re reading about senior thesis writing to delay your own writing, here’s your gentle reminder to get back to it. You got this!
–Caitlin Larracey, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Research